Moving to a new Integrated Workplace Management System (IWMS) or upgrading your current system can increase efficiency and profitability throughout your real estate portfolio. Even if your organization is full of great project managers and IT experts, getting an IWMS up and running and making sure your technology investment directly supports your strategic business goals can be a challenge. If you need help in this area, or if you have questions about how an IWMS can help your organization, contact eCIFM. We offer IWMS consulting services to help you get the most from your system to streamline and optimize your workplace portfolio.
Top IWMS Consulting Services
Our decades of experience in implementing the IBM TRIRIGA® IWMS have enriched our consulting approach. Based on the systems development life cycle (SDLC) model, our consulting services go hand in hand with the first three lifecycle steps—plan, analyze and design—to yield better performance and suitability for your organization’s needs over the life of the system.
Consulting adds procedural rigor to technology projects. That includes considering what-if scenarios and defining outcomes, processes and governance in advance. This guards against roadblocks to your success, which may include scope creep, requirements churn, project restarts and unclear expectations.
Our Solutions Are Designed to Meet Your Challenges
If your organization is considering the purchase of an IWMS or is struggling to adapt to a new system, some of these challenges likely sound familiar:
- Frustration with current technology
- Uncertainty about where to go—and how to get there
- Need to articulate value and justify new technology costs
- Uncertainty about what people really need to work effectively and efficiently
- Concern that implementing new technology will mask inefficient business processes
- Dissatisfaction with current data and reports, but unsure of the root causes
- Awareness of operational problems
- Desire for independent assessment and analysis
Through our IWMS consulting services, eCIFM has met these challenges many times in many forms—and we can do the same for your organization. Our approach ensures all current frustrations are addressed and handled. We’ll meet with you to help you plan your strategy, to analyze your current needs, and to design the customized IWMS solution that works best for your organization.
Our consulting services will help you accomplish the following:
- Reducing technology footprints and costs and aligning your organization’s IT with its business strategies. Technology should relieve burdens and simplify your operations—not create more obstacles. We’ll show you all the ways your new technology will make day-to-day workplace operations simpler and more intuitive while reducing waste and saving you money.
- Building senior management buy-in for the investment in new technology. We’ll help you make sure the decision-makers in your organization are all on the same page about the advantages of your IWMS.
- Developing a clear understanding of real estate and facilities operations support requirements.
- Streamlining and optimizing real estate and facilities business processes.
- Reducing operational overhead and preparing for new technology. By the time your IWMS is installed, customized and operational, you’ll be ready to glean the most value from it.
- Improving data integrity and accuracy for better reporting and metric. The data and analytics provided by your IWMS will set you up to make accurate and informed data-driven decisions.
- Pinpointing key opportunities for improvement in real estate and facilities operations. We’ll show you all the ways your IWMS will streamline operations and identify areas where improvements can be made.
Getting Started with IWMS Consulting Services
eCIFM, a premier IBM business partner and a certified value-added TRIRIGA reseller, offers comprehensive IWMS solutions for organizations with significant real estate portfolios. In addition to our consulting services, we can install TRIRIGA, create a customized solution specific to your industry and your organization’s needs, and upgrade TRIRIGA to the most current version regardless of who originally installed it. If your organization is considering installing or upgrading your IWMS and you have questions about the process, we’d love to hear from you.