If you use IBM TRIRIGA®’s Workplace Operations Manager, you know how it helps track equipment and asset condition and service history, reducing maintenance costs over time. Now, eCIFM’s Inventory On The Go! mobile app focuses on product inventories. The app extends IBM TRIRIGA beyond the desktop and lets your personnel visually inspect goods on the shelf. Recording findings on the spot increases accuracy, which can uncover potentially costly discrepancies. Inventory On The Go! gives you immediate access to the most current data, helping you make the best pricing, distribution and product ordering decisions.
Inventory On The Go! lets onsite staff track and record:
- Cycle Counts
- Time Entries
The Top TRIRIGA Mobile App for Inventory Fits Your Workflow
With Inventory On The Go!, there’s no need to alter your processes. The app fits seamlessly with your existing inventory methodology and workflow, allowing you your choice of inventory valuation methods, such as:
- Average Cost: Unit price is the average of all purchased items
- First-In First-Out (FIFO): Unit price is the cost of the first purchased item
- Last-In First-Out (LIFO): Unit price is the cost of the last purchased item
- Standard: You set the unit price
With Inventory On The Go!, you can set counts to suit your schedule: one shelf per week, a task or two every day, or quarterly cycle counts. You can also define inventory cost groups and even inventory management roles—whatever works best for you. As with Services On The Go!, you can assign staff to specific cycle count tasks in the desktop version of IBM TRIRIGA. Your in-field staff uses Inventory On The Go! to make their counts onsite.
Built for Mobile. Field-Tested. Robust.
As with all of our mobile apps, we built Inventory On The Go! to take advantage of iOS and Android phone features, so users can scan barcodes on the spot, document findings with photos, navigate to specific locations via GPS and work on- or offline as needed. Everything needed to conduct cycle counts is readily at hand.
Inventory On The Go!, like all eCIFM mobile apps, is field-tested, so your people can depend on it to work as needed.
All On The Go! apps feature:
- Voice-to-text : Take notes hands-free
- Online/offline modes : Instantly sync when in cell range, or work offline and sync later
- Barcode scanners : Scan barcode tags to see equipment history, view manuals or other key information
- Photo documentation : Create a visual record of component conditions and completed work
- Google Maps integration : Create a job priority list, then navigate to job sites in order
We’ll Help You Get Up and Running.
Inventory On The Go! works with both iOS and Android mobile devices. Moreover, eCIFM helps customers with any version of IBM TRIRIGA get On The Go! apps up and running, regardless of which company performed the original desktop implementation, ensuring that the apps will work with any 10.x version of IBM TRIRIGA. Our implementer-agnostic approach means you don’t have to settle for less than the best mobile apps for TRIRIGA.
We’d like to hear how you use IBM TRIRIGA, and how we can help you use Inventory On The Go! to conduct cycle counts and manage your inventory. Contact us today.