ACCOUNTING ASSISTANT PART TIME 20 HOURS
Location: San Ramon California
The Accounting Assistant provides support to the Accounting Department. The Assistant is responsibilities include managing expense reports and reimbursements, assisting Controller with Accounts Receivables and handling communications with communicating with clients and vendors via phone and email. The Accounting assistance must handle all sensitive information with the utmost confidentiality, professionalism and honesty. This is a great position to learning the whole Accounting process, GAAP rules and the best accounting practices, and a little bit of business tax requirements.
- Assist with Accounts Receivables as the point of contact for our clients and vendors. Communicate with clients and vendors via phone and email.
- Perform monthly expense reconciliations for credit cards.
- Audit and double check all employee expense reimbursements for calculation accuracy, and making sure expense limitations are followed.
- Organize bills/ payables and making sure that all are paid in a timely manner
- Perform important office tasks such as organizing files, and daily processing the mail.
- An AA degree
- Must know basic Accounting
- Must have at least intermediate Excel knowledge (Advance is a bonus)
- Must be resourceful.
- Must have excellent interpersonal/ communication skills.
- Customer service oriented.
- Efficient Time Management.
- Can do attitude